Search Engine Optimization Boston MA
Search Engine Optimization services help your website list higher in the natural (Organic) search results. Search Engine Optimization is a process designed to create credibility for your site through content and inbound links so you are viewed as an authority by the search engines. Optimization is a process of creating a search-friendly site and generating credibility through inbound links.
- Key Word Research: Your analyst will research your site, industry, and competition to develop your keyword list.
- Meta-information: Your site will be reviewed and fresh Metadata will be created
- Home Page Review: The analyst will further review your home page and make appropriate recommendations
- Home Page Optimized Content: The analyst will optimize home page content on your site.
- Site Recommendations. The site will be tested for readability and search friendliness. Additional recommendations will be offered on tactics including keyword density strategy, site structure, file naming, ALT tag edits, content optimization and potential website enhancements which will promote search placement.
OFF-SITE LINK BUILDING/SEO MAINTENANCE:
- Link building and social presence development. Each month the SEO team will increase your visibility through the creation of new inbound links through a news release, blog postings, article submissions, social bookmarking, directory submission and third-party site placement. This will help to increase your page rank and improve your organic placement over time.