[section_tc][column_tc span=’12’][text_tc timing=’linear’ trigger_pt=’0′ duration=’1000′ delay=’0′]
Why a business app?
With the constantly increasing popularity of smartphones and tablets, demand for mobile apps is on a rise. There can be many reasons for businesses to develop mobile apps and generate a smarter business model. Let us look at key points in a business app that can help your business grow in the right directions.
- Employee Engagement – Having a mobile business app for your work space can bring a lot of inter connectivity and increase rapport among employees. Apart from delegating work and keep record, it can become a social networking hub for all office personnel to connect to. You can host fun office activities, announce achievements, send birthday wishes to each other and basically explore many possibilities that bring everyone close and make them feel connected, thereby increasing productivity.
- Consumer Focused – Building a mobile business app for your product serves as an excellent catalyst in connecting you to your target audience and boosting the outputs of your business. The idea here is to build an app focused around the needs of your consumer. For example, if you are a travel agent you can create a ‘nearby attractions’ or ‘best places to see around’ app that gives you results based on your GPS location. You can also create apps that find cabs for your consumers, keeps record of the services you provide to them, generate bills at the end of service, initiate a compulsory review/ rating to get a proper customer feedback and build up a proper connection with your consumer. You can also break out from general norms and develop a game to showcase your skills or engage your audience. Using this factor, you can also increase the return rate of your customers.
- Task Management – Coordinating tasks on the go is a tough thing to achieve for most business owners. Sending emails for every single update is a thing of the past and creates major obstacles for employees to communicate with each other, in real time. Developing a business app takes care of this issue. An enterprise app can consist of a ‘Tasks’ section, that can let officials collaborate with tasks and access updates/ reports on the status, based on rank/ hierarchy. This keeps a log of everything that is going on in the office while helping you get much more worth out of your investment.
- Customer Support – Customer support is a key factor in helping your business grow in the right direction. Developing a business app for attending customer issues can take care of this matter in a proper way. Clients can post ‘Tickets’ i.e. issues in the form of a thread, which can be replied to by concerned officials. Over the last few years business apps have paved the way for solving bugs and follow up reports, implying the use of the said system.
- Apps and Games as Digital Assets – Developing business apps doesn’t limit it to its namely function. You can develop a business app in the form of digital products such as a social media based business app or perhaps an interactive game showcasing the most important aspects of your work. A single well developed business app can prove to be a highly valuable digital asset that showcases info-graphics, videos, slides, eBooks and so forth in an interactive way. This helps your brand name or company get more visibility in respective app stores and increase returns for your business investment.
- Mobile App Monetization – There are multiple reasons for you to invest in developing business apps. What most people seem to forget is how an enterprise app helps you monetize. Using native ads or in-app purchases your app can generate a steady if not significant revenue for your business. The greatest thing is, it won’t cost you anything extra at all. Invest once and earn forever.
The right way
Couple the discussed points with the assistance of expert app developers and your business is sure to land on top of the pool. In present times it is not just about developing a business app that delegates your tasks. What entrepreneurs and business managers should aim for is to develop an app that keeps all the branches of an execution plan connected to the single root of goals.