Business & IT
- Is your G0-To-Market Strategy working?
- Do you have a Mobile First Strategy?
- What are your customers saying about their CX?
- Do you have the right A Team to drive growth?
- Is technology helping your employees?
What got you here may not get you there.
- What is sucking the cash from your business?
- Where is the MUDA (waste) in your processes?
- Is your CapEx/OpEx mix helping or hurting?
- Find some quick wins to save you cash now.
- Get rid of manual processes and labor costs.
Blocking & Tackling is step one to free up cash.
You want someone who “gets it”. Someone who has been in your seat and understands your challenges. Furthermore, someone who can work with you to quickly identify opportunities and mitigate the risks associated with the changes you need to make. Whether you are growing your business or need to pivot or even redefine your business model, you are not alone. Leveraging expert help from people who have both customer (demand side) and vendor (supply side) experience and knowledge will help you avoid missteps. And you will have someone in your corner when you need it most.
If you are a finance manager, then you already know what Forbes states at the top of this article “The vast majority of businesses fail due to poorly managed cash flow.” We at TIMIT also believe that having the right financial technology will help you manage cash flow more effectively and do so more efficiently to give you time back in your day. Don’t get me wrong, I love creating really cool spreadsheets, but I’m not a CFO that is being held accountable to manage a company’s cash flow. To do that you need more robust financial technology, the likes of Oracle NetSuite, SAGE Intacct, or another leading financial management solution that we have helped companies like yours implement. If you would like to see how we can help you, please fill out this form. And as our Thank You for filling out this form you will receive a special customer discount!