When did you first hear the term “secret sauce” as it refers to accelerating your business? Furthermore, have you wondered how to spice up the recipe?
Many of the same secret ingredients to accelerating business have stood the test of time with some adjustments.
- Cash now more than ever is King (or Queen) not only for you but your customers. (See https://timitsolutions.com/ugwypf/).
- Sprawl has moved beyond just data with energized WFH. (See https://timitsolutions.com/sprawl-is-the-problem-not-remote-workers/).
- Voice of the Customer remains your North Star and digital connectedness now provides the grease to help pivot your business. (see https://timitsolutions.com/digital-is-not-a-noun/).
- Innovation has moved from the board room to your employees with a strong correlation to how valued they feel. (see https://hbr.org/2020/01/the-little-things-that-make-employees-feel-appreciated).
- Diversity is not limited to gender, nationality, etc. but about developing a team that has diverse personalities as well. (see https://www.inc.com/amy-morin/psychologists-say-there-are-5-personality-types-heres-how-to-tell-which-one-you-.html)
- Competitive advantage now includes collaboration with “competitors” and partner companies to build out your ecosystem (see Ram Charan’s RETHINKING COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGE).
- To get ahead AND stay ahead requires embracing change and cultivating a collaborative environment (see https://timitsolutions.com/collaboration-goes-beyond-cooperation/).
And there is more – Curious? Schedule a call with us: https://calendly.com/tim_montgomery/30-minute-free-business-application-consultation